The Guenther Family

The Guenther Family
The Guenther Family

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Day 3 by Caleb

Ok it is my first time blogging so hang on.  Since the first day, I love Haiti.  I was the first one to wake up, but the last one to brush my teeth.  Today was a very nice day.  For breakfast I ate spaghetti.  At lunch, we had a Christmas party for the kids.  We learned the candy cane story. We ate cake and pizza.  A while later we went to Pierre's church and my mom spoke there.  Close to the end of church, I had a very spicy sandwich.  Then, we drove to Zan Fan la Kay.  There we got a big coke. They gave me a necklace and a bracelet the boys made. We  got home at 9:00 p.m. I my not go to sleep.  At night sometimes we get cold! I will blog tomorrow.

Caleb

1 comment:

  1. Hi Caleb. I'm so glad you love my friends in Haiti too. If you are cold, use the blanket in my tent. It helps me stay warm. :)
    Have fun with the kids today, and keep practicing your creole. And tell your mom and dad I think they are pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete